• Will bond within 1 minute and has minimal fibre tear on the material when removed.
• No fibre tear, but the surfaces will remain slightly tacky.
• Latex adhesive, with no fibre tear and will allow the end-user to remove the residue off most surfaces
• Shelf life is limited to 6 months.
Customers are advised to test all 3 adhesives to check the material being bonded, LEAVE FOR 24 HOURS / OVERNIGHT
and THEN, assess the amount of tear, and if acceptable to the end-user. To reduce any fibre tear, we recommend, “sealing” the printed sheet and the card to be removed. The adhesives should be applied with a small dot using a Pafra 60 Pen or similar applicator.
Glue Dots on a roll
• Simply press dots in place and lift of the liner.
• High tack removable = considered removable on most surface.
• Low tack removable = temporary bond – easily removed from any surface.
• Super High Tack = permanent bond on most surfaces.
ALWAYS USE A SEPARATE BRUSH FOR ADHESIVES AND RELEASE AGENTS
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
AVOID EXTREMES OF TEMPERATURE
PROTECT FROM FROST
WASH BRUSH IN CLEAN WATER