For production of general purpose pads
• Guillotine trim spine pads, and stack them in Howapress or in a Pyramid Padder under pressure.
• Brush on to spine PADDING ADHESIVE.
• Dries to a transparent film.
• Slice apart between pads with a Howaknife.
• DRYFLEX – fast drying adhesive, flexible when dry. Before guillotining slice apart between pads to prevent re-blocking.
• Use wide brushes for best adhesion, never open pads until following day.
• If sets are required, apply Rioflex, 10 minutes later, brush on Padset or Dryflex.
• Howaknives are flat, thin Teflon coated blades to ensure easy slicing of pads with minimal fibre tear.
ALWAYS USE A SEPARATE BRUSH FOR ADHESIVES AND RELEASE AGENTS
STIR WELL BEFORE USE
AVOID EXTREMES OF TEMPERATURE
PROTECT FROM FROST
WASH BRUSH IN CLEAN WATER