Fast drying contact adhesive for card to card or paper to paper
• Most common application is in gluing folders, particularly card, where one flat surface needs to be bonded to another flat surface.
• Fastack may be applied by brush or using the Howarine Pafra 60 Adhesive Glue Pen Dispensers.
• For longer runs, Fastack can be applied on the press or collator.
• Fastack is applied to the paper, it remains fluid until is comes into contact with the paper to which it is to be adhered.
• The tack is very fast and complete bonding occurs with 10 minutes.
ALWAYS USE A SEPARATE BRUSH FOR ADHESIVES AND RELEASE AGENTS
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
AVOID EXTREMES OF TEMPERATURE
PROTECT FROM FROST
WASH BRUSH IN CLEAN WATER