Fanapart 2 part plain paper sets
• Before collating, fan out on bench bottom sheets in steps of at least 4mm, bottom Surface uppermost, where separation is required. Alternatively, you may fan-out Top sheets top surface uppermost.
• It is advisable that sheets should be the same length with an ink free margin of 5mm on the edge to be glued and the grain direction must be the same throughout the set.
• Spray Howrex Release Agent Aerosol along fanned edges – from left to right – From top of the stack of fanned sheets to the bottom, and not reverse. Alternatively brush Howrex Release Paste over fanned edges. When dry, take a sheet from the middle of the stack and hold it under a running taps. Water should not hold on treated surface.
• After collating jog well, and stack sheets on bench with a thick strawboard on top, and apply light hand pressure, or stack in a Howapress. Starting at top with light horizontal strokes apply Howrex adhesive with a soft wide brush – from centre towards sides. Then brush over once more in the same manner.
• Immediately when dry [after approx. 15 mins] fan up side of stack 2 inches from corner, to release sets as blocking can occur if left too long.
Unusual Collations on “NCR – Type” fanapart Sets
• CFB; CFB; CF and plain card or bond as bottom sheet CB
• CFB as top or bottom sheet – instead of CB or CF sheet
• CF board coated both sides as bottom sheet (such as CFF card)
• Howrex Release Agent Paste also available to print dry offset
ALWAYS USE A SEPARATE BRUSH FOR ADHESIVES AND RELEASE AGENTS
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
AVOID EXTREMES OF TEMPERATURE
PROTECT FROM FROST
WASH BRUSH IN CLEAN WATER