For production of tear out copy books without the need to perforate
• Guillotine trim spine pads, and stack them in Howapress or in a Pyramid Padder under pressure.
• Brush on to spine PADDING ADHESIVE.
• Dries to a transparent film.
• Slice apart between pads with a Howaknife.
• Before guillotining slice apart between pads to prevent re-blocking.
• Use wide brushes for best adhesion, never open pads until following day.
• Howaknives are flat, thin Teflon coated blades to ensure easy slicing of pads with minimal fibre tear.
ALWAYS USE A SEPARATE BRUSH FOR ADHESIVES AND RELEASE AGENTS
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
AVOID EXTREMES OF TEMPERATURE
PROTECT FROM FROST
WASH BRUSH IN CLEAN WATER